In this article , I am going to tell you the best way to write blog posts offline without using internet. Actually this idea came in my mind when I was using slow internet connection. I was very frustrated when while writing posts and upload high quality images on my blog. Then I searched for this problem on Google and got the solution. I found a software for windows named Windows Live Writer , powered by Microsoft. This tools works very smoothly with WordPress , Blogger , SharePoint or many other blogging platforms. So lets start with the tutorial to write blog posts offline using Windows Live Writer.
Step by Step Guide to Write Blog Posts Offline
First of all you need Windows Live Writer tool in your PC. If you have not yet downloaded Windows live writer yet , you can download it from Microsoft or any other software website. After Downloading , Install this tool in your PC. Now see the steps to configure your blog to windows live writer and start writing your first post.
Also Read :- List of Top 10 Best Blogging Platforms
1. Open Windows Live Writer > Click on Blogs > Add Account.
2. After that , Select the Blog Service (your blogging platform) which you use or you can create a new blog.
3. Enter your blog address in the first field and enter your username and password. Click on Remember my password option else it will ask for the password at every stage.
4. After a while , it will ask you to make a temporary post to detect your blog theme. Click on yes. Now the post will be removed automatically after testing the post.
5. At Last , Enter your Blog Nickname. Now Windows Live Writer is ready to publish posts directly from your PC.
So this is the tutorial to write blog posts offline. You can download Windows live writer setup from official website of Microsoft. You can also download offline installer setup from any other software downloading website. If you find this article helpful , please drop your feedback in comment. Don’t forget to share this article with your blogger friends.