Computer is now became an essential part in our life. Many official works can’t possible without the use of computer. Lots of data can be stored in the hard drive of the computer which is hence processed by RAM. For transferring data we generally uses USB devices Such as Pendrive Or memory card. Normally memory card is used in mobile phones but we can also use it as pendrive by using the card reader. Pendrive is also useful for different tasks such as file sharing from one computer to another. We can also use it as Bootable Disk for windows.
Sometimes , we lose our data by mistakenly formatting or the pendrive or memory card. We may also lose our data from harmful virus programs. We become frustrated at that time , it may contain useful files. If you don’t have the backup of the pendrive or memory card and it contains the valuable data , don’t worry in this article I’m going to tell you the best possible method to recover deleted files from pendrive or memory card.
How to Recover Deleted Files From Pendrive Or Memory Card ?
#1 Stellar Phoenix Tool
1. Firstly you need to download & install Stellar Phoenix Tool in Your PC. – Download Now
2. Choose drive recovery option if you want to recover drive.
3. Select the disk which you want to recover from the given list.
4. After selecting the drive you have to choose delete recovery if you want to recover deleted files.
5. Select advance option if you want to recover a formatted drive. Then, select drive and press scan button.
6. After scanning it will give you a list of deleted files.
7. Tick the files you want to recover and press recover button.
8. It will save your deleted files in the recovery folder.
Also Check :- How to Bypass Android Pattern Lock Without Losing Data ?
#2 Ease-US Data Recovery Software
1. Download and install Ease-US data recovery. Download Now
2. Then, double click the icon and launch Ease-US data recovery Wizard.
3. Select the types of files you want to recover. Press Next Button.
Step 4. Select the disk you want to recover and Then press Scan button.
Step 5. If you lost your partition, select Lost Disk Drive and Scan to continue the recovery Process.
Step 6. After Scan you can see the list of deleted files and select those you want to recover.
Step 7. Then Click Recover button to get the files back.
Conclusion :- In this article I had shared the best 2 possible methods to recover deleted files from pendrive or memory card. I hope this guide will be helpful to you and your friends. Please do not forget to share this article with your friends over social media. Subscribe our blog via e-mail to get latest updates in your inbox.